Re: Scope and sequence-send help!!!!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 19:36:49 PST

Boy, does this hit home! I feel fortunate I haven't been asked to go into
such detail with my scope and sequence. I would be, like you, looking for a
new career if they expected me to write such a document. I cannot fathom
where I'd begin, and yet I must say that my kids are being exposed to, and
apparently learning, and growing, and enjoying so much in my classes, I find
myself wondering what the point of all this documentation would be. This is
where the art part and the school part of my job becomes so cognitively
dissonant. If there are any among us who could clue Patti and me, and I
suspect there are others...in on how to get this stuff, please answer to the
list!
Mark