Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: HP Printer 600 series

Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 15:33:29 PST

In a message dated 02/14/2001 6:24:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> Does anyone have one of these printers who can copy the disk and send to me
> by snail mail. I'll be glad to pay for the disk and postage for you to do
> this.

Go to the HP website and you can down load the drivers from there. Just look
for downloads and then your printer #. If this is too hard then tryto e-mail
them with your problem.

If the information is still on your hard drive copy the file to a disk and
re-install to the other computer. If you have windows? you can create a
search for the file and then copy it to a disk, copy all of it including the
intall exe.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA