Decker-- please correct address books

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 14:44:26 PST

I am no longer on the list from my school address. Please remove the Elida
address from your address books and only use mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com .
Continue to use my school address for mailing materials from NAEA. I am
making the photocopies there for convenience and will be reimbursing my
school for the costs.

Judy Decker
Elida Middle School
4500 Sunnydale
Elida, Ohio 45807

Roberta sent this quote to me from Mother Teresa (definitely one of my
heroes):

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them. And if you love people,
you have no desire to judge them."

Hey...It kind of reminded me of you folks (the "love people" part, that is).
I can post whatever I want to this list...you folks don't care....and for
the most part--like what I say. Susan even sent me a Valentine!

Judy Decker

---