Testing

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 14:01:53 PST

Hi I wanted to see it the Getty was back up I received one e-mail today, and
earlier the site was down. It is up now and only the one e-mail from today
was showing on the archives since the last e-mail last night. Maybe they got
hit with the worm or shut down the e-mail server as a precaution.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator