HP Printer 600 series

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 18:20:32 PST

I have a problem and need some help.

I have an old Hewlett Packard printer which is still good and I need to hook
it up to a second computer we have...BUT...when I went to install it, I
found out that the installation disk is corrupted.

Does anyone have one of these printers who can copy the disk and send to me
by snail mail. I'll be glad to pay for the disk and postage for you to do
this.

Carolyn Roberts
please reply to croberts@coastalnet.com

---