Re: Wall of Words / Again

---------

From: LOUISE HARVILLA (harv4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 17:03:18 PST

Dear Woody,
        The "Wall of Words" is sure super great! I printed one out to show my
English teacher across the hall...for her vocab. lessons I thought it
would be great to hook up and do something together! Why did I think
these were ART terms? Does someone else have an art terms word wall? I
think it would be great to paint them mural style right on the wall!
Anyhow, as they printed I noticed the collection of words on page one-
isn't Taxonomy spelled wrong??? It looks like the artist spelled it with
an "m" instead of an "N"???(It's in the upper right of the photo.)
Thanks for always sharing such great stuff. - Louise from PA

---