Art and Antiques Magazine

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 15:49:25 PST

Someone else on the list mentioned this magazine a few days ago. I
just wanted to say that I have not subscribed for a few years, but I did
for many years and it provides a wealth of information as well as
visuals. I have many that i Use for lesson ideas. I keep trying to
remember to bring the ones home so that I can post the issues of the
ones that relate directly to the recent threads( Byzantine gold, word
art, etc>) I highly recommend this as a resource for art ed people.
Betsy

---