Re: New York, New York

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 12:43:18 PST

  komandv@yahoo.com wrote:

    I've been watching the weather up there trying to figure
    out what type of clothes to bring. Do you New Yorkers,
    have any suggestions?

  I have a handy program that loads automatically whenever I am online.
  you can download it at http://www.weatherbug.com
  Some nice features include weather alerts for your zip code. You are alerted to any weather changes via a "chirping" sound from the blinking icon on your toolbar. You can also get forecasts from various zip codes by making the appropriate changes in the program. The forecasts offers 7 days of probable weather conditions.

  I have the program at school and the kids recognize the sound for the alert. You can imagine their anticipation for a snowday !

  -=deb=-

---