JUDY DECKER - A VALENTINE THANK YOU

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 11:21:59 PST

I was planning my Harlem Renaissance unit today and it occurred to me that
this would be a good day to say thanks to Judy for all the great links and
resources she supplies us with. In my high school of 1800, out here far
from New York, every single junior does an American Heritage unit using
the internet and the wonderful sites with Black Heritage and paintings
from various sources that Judy keeps current. We have had the fortune to
have Jacob Lawrence in our "back yard" until his recent death, but we
needed a broader scope which Judy supplies. I always turn to her site
when starting a new unit - jut to see what wonderful ideas she has.
Thanks for allyou do Judy - I'm in awe!

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---