Spam/Disgusting Pictures/M. White

---------

From: liz (thankfulheart99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 08:03:28 PST

Maggie,

Your right. It's not considered spam unless you get in your e-mail. I
have received this type of spam in my e-mail at various times though.

The incident that happened with my student and myself was entirely
different. The site we were visiting was a good, trusted site. All of a
sudden this picture of a nude woman pops up on the screen. That's when we
tried to close it and were hijacked deeper and deeper into this site.

Problems like this really make me mad. I just wish there was someway to
stop things like this.

Liz

---