Re: High School -Need Help

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 22:57:14 PST

Sorry I have been busy the last week and this may be well past the need-but
that was what I was thinking-that this would provide a need to study special
artist and give this student and her classmated the motivation to look at
those that make art in other ways out of need-ie mouth painting-I use to do
this with my students and they loved it-and we always got some cool things
out of it-one student even tried nose paiting-painting with the tip of the
nose-

Shar