Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Italy trip update

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 21:42:11 PST

Is this trip called "The Magic of Italy"? If not, which specific trip is
I went with ACIS last summer to Italy, Switzerland, France and England. We
had a WONDERFUL trip too and I'm going again this summer but to Germany,
Austria, France, and England. Can't wait!
Was thinking about going back to Italy in the summer of 2002.