Re: Italy trip update

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 21:42:11 PST

Is this trip called "The Magic of Italy"? If not, which specific trip is
it?
I went with ACIS last summer to Italy, Switzerland, France and England. We
had a WONDERFUL trip too and I'm going again this summer but to Germany,
Austria, France, and England. Can't wait!
Was thinking about going back to Italy in the summer of 2002.
BF