Re: Italy trip update/EF good reputation

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 19:15:28 PST

Thanks for the positive comment, Sharon. I can tell those of you who
are considering the Italy trip that Nancy and I were very pleased with
Go Ahead/EF when we took a group to London last year.

For example: When our original hotel overbooked, we were put in the
Kensington Hilton at no additional charge. Our room rate alone for the
Hilton would have been more than we individually paid for the entire
trip. Some people were even put in suites. Not a bad deal!

A funny example: Another tour group was also staying at the Hilton.
When they saw our airport bus in front of the hotel, they assumed it was
theirs and boarded it. Well, the bus driver didn't know any better and
he left with the other group ... leaving our group standing in the
lobby! Happy ending ... the tour company paid for our entire group of
almost 30 people to take taxis to the airport and everyone was on time.

I trust this tour company. They were wonderful for London and I trust
them to be equally wonderful for Italy.

From Texas,
Pam

Sharon Henneborn wrote: