Re: inner city teaching

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 16:39:39 PST

I think that is hitting the nail on the head as a big part of the reason
some of us have such trouble and others don't- a poorly run school. Kids
are so quick to pick up on and exploit weaknesses, and our job is so
much easier in a well run school. At least we have control over what
goes on in our rooms and as we establish routines and the learning
environment, it gets better. Hang in there -
Heather

Holly112@aol.com wrote:

> -every-year-a-new-art-teacher-position, in a poorly run school, and I
> have
> the same daily fires to put out as you!

---