Scope and sequence

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:40:27 PST

I am trying to write curriculum for a new Advanced Drawing and Painting
class. The minimal components of the curriculum are: philsophy, general
goals, scope and sequence and course objectives. Can someone please explain
the difference between scope and sequence and general goals etc. It's the
scope and sequence component that is confusing me. What exactly does it mean?
Thanks, Marian

---