Re: New York, New York

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:46:32 PST

In a message dated 2/13/01 11:55:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
komandv@yahoo.com writes:

> I've been watching the weather up there trying to figure
> out what type of clothes to bring. Do you New Yorkers,
> have any suggestions?

When you figure it out, let us know! March in New York can be cold,(in the
30's-40's) damp, windy, or sunny, mild, warm (in the 50's-60's). You can
probably count on wind and possibly rain, but maybe not. I would suggest an
umbrella, warm jacket and/or raincoat. Dressing in layers is a good idea.
As the time gets closer, I'll let you know how the week is predicted to shape
up, weatherwise.

Susan on Long Island, where is was 20 degrees one day last week and 50
degrees the very next day!

---