Italy trip reservations

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 16:47:48 PST

I think that I have sent a private email to all who are planning to take
the Italy trip with Nancy Walkup and me in June 2002. If I have not
contacted you and you would like a reservation form and brochure, please
contact me ASAP.

I have not contacted any of you who were on the "thinking about it"
list. Let me know if you have made up your mind and would like a
reservation form.

Best regards to all,
Pam Stephens

---