Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Native Amercian Wisdom

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 15:19:23 PST

Lawrence Parker and I met on this list last year...He is no longer a
member---but still sends me neat "stuff"....check out these "words of
wisdom" (Native American)

> While we seem to have retained
> the rich heritage of our ancestor's every bit as much as they have, ours
> lacks in content and comparison to the rich teachings and lessons the
> Native American's have retained from theirs.
More pages from ( )

When you wonder just what it is that we do --why--and how....Read this
poem--It is beautiful. (I saved it to file for myself--I am sure the author
would not mind my own personal use....You can not copy and paste it--so
don't try)

Judy Decker