NYC Art Museums

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 09:02:59 PST

Hi All! I need some help! I would like to visit some of the Art Museums
while in NYC. Since I will be spending a good portion of time in the Sax
Booth, I need to plan my leisure time. We will be staying until Monday PM.
Does anyone know what the time for visiting the museums might be? Also, are
there matinees for all Broadway Shows or only some? Thanks for any help.
Judy Nagel

---