Re: New York, New York

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 08:54:15 PST

"I must be getting serious about this New York thing, I
went out and bought a guide book."

It has been 14 years since I've been to NY. We had a
video at school - New York City, City Guide bases on the
Lonely Planet Guidebooks. It just came in and was pretty
good.

I've been watching the weather up there trying to figure
out what type of clothes to bring. Do you New Yorkers,
have any suggestions?

Also, I received my confirmation from NAEA yesterday in
the mail. I have 2 evening workshops on the 15th and
17th. What day were you planning on going to see "Annie
Get your Gun"? Amy and I would like to join your group if
it is on one of the other evenings. Just email me and let
me know.

Thanks!
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy