Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NewsHour / Feb. 15th

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 07:47:49 PST

The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer -- President Bush's Testing Proposals

A segment on standardized testing, accountability issues, and other
education topics is scheduled for Thursday, 15 February 2001, on
PBS's NewsHour program.

Check the "station finder" link at the above web site for local
broadcast information.

Bill Evers--Hoover Institution, HOLD, Bush education advisor

Lisa Keegan--Arizona State Superintendent of Schools

Alfie Kohn--Author of The Schools Our Children Deserve, Punished by
Rewards, and other books ( )

Monty Neill--Executive Director, FairTest (