Al Held's work

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 05:38:56 PST

Hi, all,

I'm getting caught up with my art magazines these days--I'm all the way
up to November with Arts and Antiques! There's an interesting article
on Al Held in that issue. There are some photos of his latest work,
which, given the recent perspective drawing thread, you might find
interesting. These paintings are highly geometric, using principles of
perspective and color theory to create very ambiguous spaces. I know my
students will really flip when they see it.

Maggie

---