Re: New York, New York

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:47:37 PST

Woody Duncan wrote:

> I must be getting serious about this New York thing, I went out
> and bought a guide book. It has maps, restaurants, museums,
> subway routes, walking tours and lots of photos, etc. etc.
> I'm getting ready for the Big Apple. I had better have comfortable
> shoes. My artist of the week, this week for the 8th graders is
> Frank Lloyd Wright and the Guggenheim Museum. What are you
> doing to get ready to go ?

Me, too! My husband even gave me an awesome map of NY for Christmas.I've
studied it so hard, I should be able to find my way anywhere!! (I hope!)
Also, wonderful people on this list gave me great ideas on what to see,
and do. Now I just have to save hard so I can do them all.
                Jill, sweltering on a muggy, humid day in New Zealand.

---