Re: repousse using foil,cardboard

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 15:01:28 PST

The posts about foil and cardboard make me wish I
would have purchased some gold foil for tooling when I
had the chance. I went to Greece in 1999 and visited
Mycenae. I would love to do a lesson on gold leaf
jewelery. I bought a book while I was there....(why
didn't I buy the dang foil?)....now my sixth graders
are studying Greece in Social Studies.....grrrr...i
feel like such an ass!
Jayna