Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: NOISE in the art room thread.....

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 06:15:21 PST

For safety and air quality reasons the art studio and ceramics studio at the
Fine Arts building has an AC unit that circulates the air 5 times faster
than normal. In the ceramics studio you don't hear much noise but the art
studio is nearer the unit and there is a near constant hum. The ironic part
is that when my co-worker or the continuing education people are using oils,
or other media with a strong odor. I can't be in the room very long without
getting a whopper of a headache.

Kimberly Herbert (
CAM Administrator