Annie Get Your Gun

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 03:45:21 PST

I'm sending this out to my Arts Ed Net friends and some others
who might be going to the NAEA in New York. I'm planing to buy
a small group of tickets to Annie, I'm thinking about 3:00 on
Sunday rather than an evening performance. I can get the
$75 seats for $60. If you would like to be part of our group
e-mail me and let me know. I'll plan on calling Ticket Master
this Thursday. There are about 6 on my possible list now.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com