Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New York, New York

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 03:34:43 PST

I must be getting serious about this New York thing, I went out
and bought a guide book. It has maps, restaurants, museums,
subway routes, walking tours and lots of photos, etc. etc.
I'm getting ready for the Big Apple. I had better have comfortable
shoes. My artist of the week, this week for the 8th graders is
Frank Lloyd Wright and the Guggenheim Museum. What are you
doing to get ready to go ?
                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on