Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NOISE in the art room thread.....

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 20:21:26 PST

Since the topic of noise in the art room is being discussed, my question
the art room I work in has an extrememly high ceiling 15 feet and the
echo of just everyday noise is deafening. Any ideas of how to sound
proof? There are pipes running across the ceiling, so suspending
something light weight might be an option. Thanks for any suggestions.
Jean in Michigan