Re: You won't believe it!!!!

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 07:03:53 PST

What painting with a tape? What birch tree lesson? Did I miss something?
  Ask her to do
  the painting lesson with the tape, you know there are only successes with
  that one. That'll change her attitude! Classroom teachers in my school have
  been asking me to do a workshop to teach them how to do this painting (and
  the birch tree one), so adults are interested, too.