New online art magazine premieres this month

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 17:15:03 PST

There is a new online art magazine that has just had its first release
online. It is appropriately titled "art-themagazine.com". The publication
is an international work headed up by Ian Clothier, professor from Aukland
University in New Zealand and a variety of editors, writers and other
contributors from around the world. I will be writing the "In Site"
editorial every month, featuring a different theme each time that is then
referenced with online web sites that help to give structure to the article.
The first of these is called 'the many faces of beauty on the web'. You can
check out the magazine at:

http://www.art-themagazine.com/index.htm

On a descretionary note, it should be understand that this magazine is
intended primarily for an adult audience involved and interested in the
visual arts. Some of the content and images may not always be suitable for
minors.

Kevan Nitzberg
knitzber@ties.k12.mn.us