Tools

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 16:27:24 PST

I see absolutely nothing wrong with using tools with older elem kids -- in fact, I do it as much as I can!! The kids realize they're "grown-up" tools and act quite responsibly. I've often wished I had room/time/money to include a woodshop type of program for sculpture in the elem. school.
Liz in rural NY