Hammering NOISE/ Am I Wrong (the flip side)

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 10:20:50 PST

If you need to hammer get some carpet samples from the "getting place"
and put on the table under the project. It cuts the noise
dramatically.

Over the years I have become an expert on keeping the noise level
down. I cut a slit in tennis balls and slip them onto the legs of
everything that moves in the room. Shhhhhh I have a very thick rug
in one corner so kids can sit and work together. That also absorbs
sound. With Masonite boards it becomes an extra work station. My
motto - SAVE THE EARS!