Re: You won't believe it!!!!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 09:57:17 PST

Our principal posted a sample mapping for the year of all subject
areas-- based on standards. This was as an example for us all,
prepared by professionals to help out us poor stupid teachers who just
don't get it--I finally read the art part and really had to laugh--the
last three months I was supposed to be teaching art anesthetics!!
Maybe if we all got good at this, we wouldn't have all those darn
discipline problems. Sid
# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #