In answer to Woody's question (spam)

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 08:45:14 PST

Woody got the long version of my answer...here is the short. The folders for
my "Spam" are labeled:

Web page
Art Resources
Computer-technology

Someone defined "Spam" as unsolicited e-mail. So I guess if I receive
anything that doesn't fit in one of these folders---or isn't anything I
need---I just hit the delete key. Now since I have posted so many e-mail
about spam....I guess I will start to receive a "boat load". Woody will keep
track of all of his new "nudity" e-mail and I will keep track of all of my
new spam (ha-ha). We will let you know who wins.

Judy