Re: can't draw a straight line

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 08:38:10 PST

Don't you just hate that expression! It is always used
when someone wants me to do something for them (you
know, since I am the art teacher and I have all this
extra time) "I thought I'd ask you to do it for us,
you know, since I can't draw a straight line!" I
ALWAYS say- "Me neither, I use a ruler!"
Jayna