Re: Am I Wrong (the flip side)

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 07:08:54 PST

I also let my 6th graders and 5th graders use the coping saws under
supervision. I am trying to buy some clamps to make it easier and more
safe. They are only cutting dowels as part of their base for their
sculpture. I am actually more
worried about them (6th only) using exactos than I am about saws. We
don't hammer for the simple fact that we are not equipped for this with
strong tables and I would probably go deaf. Betsy