Re: Good SPAM...Ceramic Repair information

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 06:26:37 PST

In a message dated 2/10/01 8:40:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JDecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> Our website
> will tell you more about our product and it is easy to order using a credit
> card from our on-line store or you can call us direct at 607-478-8178 to
> order or for more information.
>
> We would appreciate your passing this information on to any friends or
> colleagues that you think would be interested - Thanks
>
> Graham Marks
> East Valley Supply
> www.evsupply.com

Hey, not only was it good spam, but it was sent buy one of the best ceramic
artists of the century! (ok, last century) Graham Marks is a graduate of
Alfred University (my alma mater) he also taught there,and as you can see by
his list of patrons-so did they! Graham used to make wonderful double walled
vessels-huge-when I was in school. What a great memory jolt-thanks!
Gabrielle