New ceramics product-- posted to my page

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 06:20:04 PST

Please accept my apology for posting my letter from East Valley Supply (
http://www.evsupply.com/ ) to the list. If anyone is interested in this
epoxy product--I did put a link on my Web page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/ceramics.htm
Now if you are concerned about receiving mail from this company---you can
say you found the product information on the Web.

Since I am not concerned about receiving more mail from them--I replied to
the message and thanked him. I know I have projects break and am always
looking for something that will work better. On projects that break---we do
alternative finishes.

As I told Ms. Skeen, I have received other mail as a result of being on this
list (and having a Web site)---but I don't call it SPAM either...I enjoy
receiving it and save the messages into a special folder.

Judy