Re: Need info about Red Grooms

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 01:07:22 PST

A few years back, The Marlborough Gallery in New York exhibited Red Grooms
work and they had a wonderful catalog of the work. You might try them
(especially if you're in NYC for NAEA.) I know he is from Nashville,
Tennessee originally, perhaps you could contact Bureau of Cultural Affairs
there or a local museum in Nashville and see if they can help you.

Good Luck.

Judie J