Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Use of hand tools

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 22:44:00 PST

There was a statewide program here a few years back called "T for C"
(Technology for Children) children ages 3-5 used the small tools you
mentioned. Training in safety manuals for the teachers and kids made
the difference in eliminating injuries.

I may be able to dig out one of the old manuals. Will be buried very
deep. I will let you know if I find it.