Re: You won't believe it!!!! --just a thought

---------

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 21:35:23 PST

 She told us that she couldn't draw a staight line. Why was she
evaluating me then?
Teresa in El Paso ---

Doesn't it just make you want to say--"Neither can I, I use a ruler".

You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: nelsonpatriciav@yahoo.com

A bit of Kansas Sunshine to brighten your day.(:-) NPV