Re: You won't believe it!!!!

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 21:11:07 PST

----------
From: Tsheffey@aol.com

I have been known say that is is too bad that you didn't have a
certified art educator to teach you because everyone can learn the
discipline of art from a good teacher just like reading and math.
Some children learn to read on their own and the rest need to be
taught. Some learn to count on their own and the rest are taught.
Some learn to draw on their own and the rest need to be taught. It
is never too late for remedial work EVEN in ART. Perhaps you would
benefit from sitting in on some classes and discover just what is
being taught here.

I nearly got fired 2 times with this attitude. I had to be rescued by
someone higher up the chain!

I have been lucky for most of my career but when you get a
really stupid one it really curdles your blood!. HOW DID THEY GET
CERTIFIED. I think that they should have to hang their credentials on
the wall just like health professionals.

Subject: Re: You won't believe it!!!!
Date: Sat, Feb 10, 2001, 10:55 AM

In a message dated 2/10/01 1:20:20 AM US Mountain Standard Time,