Easy to make display boards

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 15:43:41 PST

Don't know who was asking about display boards....But our district has had
about 20 of them made very economically. Ours are easily transported from
room to room--place to place. The boards are made with Homasote cut to about
43"x78" (? would have to check---but they fit under all of our doors). They
have a frame around them made from 2"x2"s (center routed out to slide over
the Homasote--frame is screwed through to the homasote). Each board has two
"feet" with casters (these feet are attached with bolts that can be removed
so boards can be stored or transported flat from building to building.) The
last six were made by our high school industrial arts classes (wood tech).

Judy