Re: You won't believe it!!!!

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 15:43:54 PST

One of our high school admins. was an art teacher. Does this make him an better
administrator to deal with ? I don't know ? I would like to think they are a
bit more understanding. Does anyone else out there know an administrator with
an art background? Or do most art teachers try to stay away from that area?
MaryB