New Teacher Site

---------

From: The Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:18:03 PST

One of my teaching partners just started up a new website for teachers/educators.
which pretty much launched today!!

The site is:
www.teachwise.com

The web's only K-12 site that is Dedicated to Empowering Educators with personal support and service.

It should turn out to be great site for teacher resources and more!
Check it out and sign up today!

(with the fear of spam/porn running high, this site is truly a teachers site, dedicated to teachers)

Administrator
www.erhstv.com