Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wire & Pantyhose sculpture originator????

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 07:58:01 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I'll probably include pictures at some point on my website, and I'd love to
give credit to whomever thunk this up :-) (I can do this "anonymously" if
desired.)...Bunki, was this your idea originally? Sharon

Nope. Tweren't moi. I got the idea from Teri Mason. I think she got it from
someone else. It's one of those lessons that go on, and on, and on....etc.