Re: Wire & Pantyhose sculpture originator????

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 07:58:01 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

I'll probably include pictures at some point on my website, and I'd love to
give credit to whomever thunk this up :-) (I can do this "anonymously" if
desired.)...Bunki, was this your idea originally? Sharon

Nope. Tweren't moi. I got the idea from Teri Mason. I think she got it from
someone else. It's one of those lessons that go on, and on, and on....etc.
Toodles....