Good SPAM...Ceramic Repair information

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:08:27 PST

Well....I got my first Spam...but it is a good thing.
I just received this e-mail from East Valley Supply. I told him I would pass
the information on.

Here is my "spam" e-mail:

"A piece blowing up in the kiln isn't the tragedy it once was -- with East
Valley Epoxy, my students can reconstruct it and paint it! I couldn't have a
High School program without it." - Amanda Parry Oglesbee - High School art
teacher, Wellsville, New York

 We thought you might be interested in our product that is used by many
high-school art teachers that teach ceramics. It is an epoxy putty that
works just like potters clay and is excellent for repairing broken ceramics
after firing. It comes in WHITE and NATURAL (a greyish-tan) and we also
offer a COLORKIT - that allows the epoxy to be easily colored. Our website
will tell you more about our product and it is easy to order using a credit
card from our on-line store or you can call us direct at 607-478-8178 to
order or for more information.

We would appreciate your passing this information on to any friends or
colleagues that you think would be interested - Thanks

Graham Marks
East Valley Supply
www.evsupply.com