Re:Has anyone seen these videos?

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 08:37:38 PST

I just got this - Joan Miro--Constellations: The Color Of
Poetry - and haven't seen it yet - I'll try in the next
week or so - so I can tell you.

Magritte - I have a book - from which I show select
images. Let me know if this is a good video if you get
it.

I have two really good Museum collection videos - one is
of the Whitney. I have them at school and need to look up
the titles. I have a video on Betty Laduke which I
couldn't find on the list - it is great and has inspired
many art lessons for my classes.

I just got an MC Escher video - that dragged - so I don't
know if I would highly recommend that one. I have a
tessellation video with the posters that is geared more
towards MS than HS - but we use it and I am planning a
watercolor lesson on the tessellations and then a tempera
painting lesson on mandalas. Do you know of any videos
on Tibetian Mandelas?

Vivian