Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Wayne Thiebaud

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 08:19:24 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Maggie White <>
> Susan Stamberg interviewed Wayne Thiebaud on All Things Considered
> today. She has a remarkable knack for describing what we can't see in
> person. Go to <> and click on "An American Painter."
> Maggie

Wayne Thiebaud was our guest speaker at CAEA (California) this past fall and
he is SUCH a kick! Usually I don't enjoy speakers at conventions but this
older gentleman had us in stitches the entire hour. Came across as very
unassuming and playful..with a few mild cuss words thrown in. He's one of
our home-grown (very close to our area) variety artists here in the big
"CA". His words makes ART sound so exciting. Toodles......Bunki