Innovative H.S. Art Programs

---------

From: Dorothy Kane (creative-metals_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 08:20:16 PST

  We are "reinventing" our high school, and are recipients of a large Smaller Learning Communities Planning Grant. I am searching for different ways to deliver quality art education, beyond than the traditional. If you know of exemplary HS programs, research, or have your own fantasies about the teaching of art that "go outside the box, " please share.

  I am also interested in hearing from anyone who is also undergoing this process.

  Thanks,
  Dorothy Kane